There's lots to know about Holy Cow Delivery - from how we got started to where our products come from, and everything in between. Lots of this information can be found here in our Frequently Asked Questions sections.
Holy Cow Delivery Pulls in to Kingstowne Farmers Market
Kingstowne Patch | By Theresa Caldwell, July 22, 2011
No Beef With Hard Work
Northern Virginia Daily | Candace Sipos, July 27, 2011
Holy Cow Delivery Thrives
TV3 | Sarah Robarge, January 16, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions
Established in September 2009, Holy Cow Delivery, LLC is owned by Samantha Stern and managed by Tim Stern, along with two little helpers, Braden and Carson. We live in Strasburg, Virginia, where we have a farmette on 20 acres. Currently we specialize in raising Hereford cattle, Suffolk sheep, Boer goats, Labrador retrievers, and Rhode Island Red chickens. If at any time you would like to visit our farm, just call and we'll arrange a time to meet.
A little bit about us........
Tim is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a bachelor's degree in Forestry. He is a certified arborist. Samantha is also a graduate of Virginia Tech with a bachelor's degree in Animal and Poultry Science and a Master's in Agriculture Education. Tim works full- time with the business, while Samantha is a teacher at James Wood Middle School.
We have lots of friends in surrounding counties that furnish us with quality products. Our goal is to promote Virginia agriculture and do our best to provide products that are "Virginia's Finest."
We stirve to provide the FRESHEST AND BEST QUALITY PRODUCTS!
Our first official delivery was in early November 2009 and we've been delivering every week since! We drive a big white step van with black spots and our Holy Cow Delivery logo.
If you ever have any questions or would like to place an order please call 540.465.4742 or email us here.
1. Can you tell me more about Holy Cow Delivery?
2. Are you Organic?
3. Do you use Growth Hormones?
4. Tell me more about the meat and other products that you sell.....
5. Can I come out and visit your farm?
6. All of the milk is in a glass bottle. Is there a bottle deposit?
7. Who do I contact if I have a product problem?
8. What is the cost to have home delivery?
9. How often does the delivery come?
10. What time of day should I expect my delivery?
11. What if I am not home when the delivery comes?
12. What if I do not want delivery this week?
13. Are there any times that you do not deliver?
14. How do I pay?
15. Do I need to set up an account?
16. Why do we provide milk from 2 different creameries?
17. What is a standing order?
18. How long does the milk last?